只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2438|回复: 5
收起左侧

[手办模型] 3AVOX - MARVEL: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-11 11:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

IRON MAN 13TH FEB BAMBALAND
February 05, 2014
Feb 13th will see the release in our ongoing MARVEL line, I'm super excited about this line! Soon we can share Doctor Doom, Ultron, Spidey, Thor and Cap and more! I grew up in Perth Australia, reading Marvel, dreaming of drawing comics for them, so to be able to make our own versions of Marvel characters here at 3A is incredible. Now If only I could make the comics based on the toys, these designs are linked in my mind, a 3A secret war if you will!

The Prototype (3AA only) and Stealth Iron Man are exclusive to Bambaland. As a side note, the shipping version of Stealth Iron Man will have red eyes, not blue like the images show!

Feb 13th will see the release in our ongoing MARVEL line, I'm super excited about this line! Soon we can share Doctor Doom, Ultron, Spidey, Thor and Cap and more! I grew up in Perth Australia, reading Marvel, dreaming of drawing comics for them, so to be able to make our own versions of Marvel characters here at 3A is incredible. Now If only I could make the comics based on the toys, these designs are linked in my mind, a 3A secret war if you will!

The Stark Industries Prototype Single (3AA Members Only), Stealth  and the Iron Man Boxed Collection 4-Figure Set are exclusive to Bambaland. As a side note, the shipping version of Stealth Iron Man will have red eyes, not blue like the images show!

**Single Figure version of the Stark Industries Prototype is available to 3AA Members only**
Non-3AA Members can only get the Stark Industries Prototype by purchasing the Boxed Collection 4-Figure Set.

WHEN + WHERE
February 13th, 2014 at 9:00am Hong Kong time
Only at Bambaland Store
Event page located here (allows you to sync the sale time to your Google Calendar or iCalendar)

FIGURE DETAILS
Figure stands 13.5 inches (34cm) tall
Fully-poseable with soft PVC material covering both arms & legs
Eyes, chest & both palms light up
6 x AG1 button cell batteries required (batteries are not included)
Estimate shipping date: 3rd quarter 2014

PRICING

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN - Single Figure
Classic - $220

Silver Centurion Single Figure - $220

Bambaland Exclusive - Stealth - $220

Bambaland Exclusive - Stark Industries Prototype (3AA Members Only) - $220

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN - Boxed Collection 4-Figure Set
Bambaland Exclusive - Boxed Collection 4-Figure Set - $800

发表于 2014-2-11 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
为什么这两条大长腿看起来这么别扭啊。
发表于 2014-2-11 21:38 | 显示全部楼层
灰色那款最好看~
铠甲被腐蚀(或者是摩擦?)的效果足够逼真...至于背后的推进器倒是多的
发表于 2014-2-12 00:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
还有最初的老式型号嗯...
下半身似乎没有好好的装备.显的有点别扭

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-28 12:49 | 显示全部楼层
[size=16.363636016845703px]

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-28 12:49 | 显示全部楼层
[size=16.363636016845703px]

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|轻之国度

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 10:22